1500 Bank Street
Ottawa, ON K1H 7Z1
In the Blue Heron Mall with Farm Boy
Closed for business today.
|Monday - Saturday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Eric & Margo Garrison Franchise Store OwnersView Our Store Site
Our Storefront is open for In-Store Shopping! Open Monday thru Saturday, 10:00am - 5:00pm. Closed Sunday.
At Wild Birds Unlimited Ottawa, we are excited to open our storefront once again and to WELCOME YOU back! We want you to continue to enjoy the beauty and joy birds bring to you in your own your backyard however you choose to shop!
As always, we want you to know that our top priority will be to provide a safe environment for you and for our staff. In compliance with Public Health Orders, we will:
- observe social distancing policies by limiting the number of people in the store at any one time. The maximum capacity of customers in-store at one time is two (2);
- disinfect shared surfaces frequently;
- ask shoppers to maintain a distance of at least 6' from others while in the store;
- require staff and customers to wear a mask in-store, and use provided hand sanitizer.
During the lockdown period, we were happy to serve you through our curbside pickup & delivery services. You may wish to continue to use these services, if you prefer and if you wish to avoid the possibility of waiting to come into the store.
You can keep your feeders filled by ordering online at order.wbu.com/ottawa to have items delivered or to arrange for curbside pickup. Or, just call us at (613) 521-7333.
Here's how to order online through our myWBU Online Store for CURBSIDE PICKUP or HOME DELIVERY.
1. For SCHEDULED CURBSIDE PICKUP - the quickest way to get your order and at no cost to you.
Create or Login to your account through our myWBU Online Store at myWBU Store Shop Now.
If you are a Daily Savings Club member your account will associate with the email address you indicated when you completed your membership form in the store.
Add items to your cart and proceed to check out. Select Curbside Pickup and enter your vehicle information.
A WBU team member will contact you to schedule a safe, convenient pickup time. If you do not have a scheduled time, please do not come to the store.
At the scheduled time, drive up to the curb, call our dedicated pickup number visible at the curb, open your trunk and we will happily bring your order to you.
2. For HOME DELIVERY, order online at myWBU Store Shop Now for parcels to your door. Free with a purchase of $99 or more, otherwise $14.99* with a purchase less than $99. Delivery times may vary from 7-10 day business days.
- We are not providing delivery of 20lbs bags of birdseed directly to your home address - Curbside Pickup or In-Store Shopping only.
- Bird Bucks do not expire - paper Bird Bucks are redeemable in-store. If you have earned Bird Bucks through our Online Shop, they can be redeemed in-store or online (eligible bird bucks can be applied at check out).
- if you need help placing an online order, contact us by e-mail at [email protected] Remember to include a phone number so we may contact you either by phone or return e-mail. We will contact you as soon as we can. Please understand, it may take 3-4 days to respond.
- For general inquiries, call us at 613-521-7333. We can't always get to the phone, but leave a message and we will get back to you.
We truly appreciate your support of our locally-owned small business.
Enjoy your Birds!
The WBU Ottawa Team
*charges may be greater depending on distance.